Do you know the story behind Jim’s Hideaway? Stay tuned for the story next week! Until then, take a first look at this comfy, cozy lakeside home.
10 reasons to book a vacation rental instead of a hotel - InvestorPlace
Increased overhead: Airlines go to bigger bins - USA Today Travel
7 tips to save gas this summer - Boston Globe
We look forward to seeing many of you for Memorial Day Weekend!! There’s no better time to be at the Lake of the Ozarks. Here’s a list of 10 things to do this Memorial Day Weekend!
1. Watch a fantastic fireworks display!
2. Take the whole family to Big Surf Water Park (hint: there’s a special this weekend)
4. Turn off your cellphone and enjoy the company of family and friends.
5. Check out the Town & Country Market on the 26th — Handmade crafts and food.
6. Take a moment to remember those who have fought and died for our nation.
7. Spend some time on the lake with Playin’ Hooky Water Taxi & Charter Service
8. Go fishin’!!
9. Setup your tee time and give it your best shot at Old Kinderhook’s golf course
10. Kick back, relax, and enjoy your time off!!
One of our priorities is to ensure you have peace of mind when you’re staying at one of our beautiful properties.
We understand that accidents happen — yes, even on vacation.
That’s why we offer a Security Deposit Protection that gives you up to $3,000 in accidental property damage coverage.
Prior to this Security Deposit Protection, we asked guests to make a security deposit payment that would be given back after their stay — if the post-stay inspection showed the property was in good order. This security deposit would, at times, be in the hundreds of dollars and in a few cases over $1,000.
Now, with the new Security Deposit Protection, guests pay only $30 to cover any accidental damage up to $3,000.
This is just another upgrade that we’ve implemented to benefit you!
If you have any questions about the Security Deposit Protection, don’t hesitate to ask.
Big Surf opened its gates as the first waterpark in Missouri back in 1988 — a quarter century ago!
May 26th is their silver anniversary and they are thanking their customers by offering a special discount for Memorial Day weekend.
Come and enjoy the park with a full price ticket on Saturday or Sunday and come back on Memorial Day for free!
If you’re staying with us this weekend, you’ve go to stop by Big Surf!! We send out whole-hearted congratulations to the best and biggest waterpark Missouri has to offer!