Wonderful lakefront home on the Gravois Arm of the Lake of the Ozarks. The town of Laurie is just 4 miles away. Protected no wake cove at the 4 mile marker of the Gravois Arm. 3 Bedroom 2 .5 bath home. Queen in the master with flat screen TV. 2nd bd has 1 queen bed and the 3rd bedroom has 1 set of bunk beds and a queen bed. Living room has wood burning fireplace and Satellite TV with HD/VCR/DVD. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, new ceramic tile, granite counter tops. Washer/dryer, iron/board, and lakeside deck with a gas grill . Home has a covered dock with a swim platform, outside dining, 30′ boat slip, paddle boat and a jet ski lift for your use.
Close to waterfront restaurants, Coconuts, The Jolly Roger, and Bumps Barefoot Bar , are all less than 10 minutes by water. Movie theatres, golf courses, Shopping,go carts, mini golf, caves and state parks will keep you throughly entertained.
Bring your boat! We have a 30′ slip you can use, plus a sea doo lift, and a paddle boat.
We have covered parking for 1 car and 4 additional places to park. 3 cars on the
driveway and 1 -2 above the driveway.
Although many people who visit the lake spend time boating and in the outdoors, there’s always those times when the weather doesn’t cooperate or guests need a break from the hot summer sun. A great way to keep guests happy and entertained is to have fun things to do indoor. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- DVD Collection: You don’t have to go out and buy the newest releases, but keep a collection of kids movies and maybe some classics for adults. Family movies are a great option for the whole family to watch. Find DVDs for less on Amazon.com or eBay.
- A Kids Collection: Board games, crayons and coloring books, and assorted card games are great for kids!! Some of the best vacation memories are spent competing in a friendly game of Go Fish or Chutes and Ladders (remember that game?). Believe us, parents will thank you!
- Books: A small book collection of poetry, illustrated books for little ones, or coffee table books of scenic nature scenes are great choices to keep on hand. Have a variety so guests will bound to find something interesting.
- Listening Pleasure: Do you have a stereo system? With everyone having iPods and other audio devices, it’s a good idea to have a cord that will hook up to the stereo system.
- Outside Options: Don’t forget the outside areas! Add some fun yard games like washers, bean bag toss, or horseshoes. Your guests will love it!! The result — happier guests and return renters!
We want to say thank you!
Recently, we received a “Rated Excellent” rating from tripadvisor & FlipKey — two of the largest review sites on the web for travel and lodging! We do our best to provide the most comfortable and relaxing stay each and every time.
If you have stayed with us in the past, please write a review on either tripadvisor or FlipKey. We always want to hear honest feedback from our past guests. If you are planning a vacation this summer, feel free to visit those sites to see what others have said. Take care and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Happy Monday from the Lake of the Ozarks!
Here’s a helpful rundown of travel tips and way to have a more enjoyable vacation:
8 tips for saving money on your summer vacation – St. Louis Post-Dispatch
5 smart tech tips for traveling with kids – Cool Mom Tech
Saving on Travel – Three Tips for the Family – Moms Guide to Travel
Diapering on the Go – Suitcases and Sippy Cups
5 Fun Road Games for Kids – We Got Kidz
A big thank you to everyone who entered our latest Facebook contest!!
We are proud to announce that the winners are… Jan L. of Lincoln, Nebraska and Amy G. of Overland Park, KS!!
Keep your eyes peeled for future contests and giveaways that we’ll have throughout the summer.
Be sure to always check out our Specials page to find ways to save on your next stay.