Each year, we have the privilege of hearing stories from families who chose a vacation rental for their stay. Sometimes it was their first time and others have been doing it for years. Once thing is for certain: there are many perks to choosing a vacation rental during your vacation instead of opting for “cookie cutter” hotels.
- Privacy: Have you ever been kept up at night at a hotel because of the loud family next door? Usually, the walls are so thin that their conversation becomes your conversation. Coming to the Lake of the Ozarks is your chance for a peaceful, relaxing stay. Our properties offer the privacy and intimacy to have a romantic weekend or to spend much-needed quality time with your kids or grandkids.
- More Room to Play: Kids are full of energy and playing in a cramped room or in a hotel lobby can be a damper on their imagination! Stay with us at the lake and enjoy all the amenities that make play time one that your kids will remember. Some of our properties have docks, a water slide, and big rooms where kids can play. Each property is unique — so be sure to find the one that fits you! Of course, the lake has so many attractions, such as water parks, boating tours, and horseback riding. When it comes to play time — nothing beats the lake!
- Home Away from Home: No matter how nice a hotel, it’s just not the same as home. Vacation rentals don’t pretend to be homes — they are homes! From landscaped flower gardens to screened in porches and a grill to have a BBQ, the amenities we have to offer are unmatched by any hotel in the area. Whip up a dinner in the kitchen or take a nice, relaxing bath in the jacuzzi tub. Don’t be afraid to hang up your coat and stay awhile!
- Savings: One of the most expensive aspects of traveling with your whole family is the cost of food. Our properties come equipped with a kitchen so you can prepare meals for much less than eating at a restaurant every night. Pick up a family cookbook before you head to the lake and make this an opportunity to cook with the entire family. Bon appetite!
- Creating Memories: This is what we hear most often from our guests — the memories that are made at the lake. A lot of people think that Crystal Water Villas is in the vacation business. We like to think we’re in the “making memories” business. The moments you share together at the lake will be ones you will remember for the rest of your life. Take a moment to browse our properties and please let us know if you have any questions!