If you’re coming to the lake this summer, be sure to bring your fishing pole!! The Lake of the Ozarks has some great spots and services to enhance your fishing experience. Here are 5 different businesses worth checking out.
1. Big Ed’s Guide Services: Owner, Ed Franko: I was born during the spawn – April 21, 1953. So damn near only figures I’ve lived, eaten and slept fishin’ since I could first walk my way around my backyard pond. Many years, lost lures, big bass (small ones too) and true fish stories later, I’ve settled down at Lake of the Ozarks, doing what I truly love for a living – teaching others and helping others catch (and release) bass. I fish out of a fully loaded Champion bass boat and I’m licensed by the US Coast Guard.
2. Gravois Creek Guide Service: We are dedicated to providing the most enjoyable, productive and safe fishing trip possible. Rich is a full time fishing guide with over 25 years experience both guiding and fishing tournaments at Lake of the Ozarks in central Missouri. Crappie and Bass fishing are the most popular activities in this area, but this is also an excellent fishery for white bass and catfish.
3. Jack’s Guide Service: I offer a fishing guide service for all of Lake of the Ozarks. I am also the head guide for Tan-Tar-A Resort and Lakewood Resort in Osage Beach. Fishing Lake of the Ozarks with Jack’s Guide Service takes all the work out of fishing. No need to find your old fishing tackle, rods and reels, or tow your boat all the way to the lake. I have all the right equipment ready for you to use.
4. FirstMate Yacht Services: We offer full day and half day guided fishing trips at the Lake of the Ozarks under the experienced guidance of Captain Travis Coleman! Bring your own tackle, or we will provide Abu-Garcia reels, Fenwick rods and Berkley line and tackle, aboard our fully rigged Champion 203 Elite. Fishing Guides are available for largemouth bass, crappie, white bass, catfish and carp.
5. Hawg Stump Outdoors: Our mission is to provide you with a safe, fun and informative fishing experience. Whether it’s just a day to get out and fish or you want to improve your fishing skills, we offer trips for everyone.