Thinking warm thoughts.
That’s one way to get through the frigid winter months.
Here are 6 gorgeous lake views from our properties at the Lake of the Ozarks.
Whenever you feel that shiver down your spine, take a look at these photos and think about summer at the lake!
Want to learn more about each of these properties? Simply click below:
Charlie’s Lake House
The first day of spring is just over two months away!
Believe us, we’re counting down the days until we get to see all of you at the Lake of the Ozarks.
Here are this week’s travel tips to keep you informed and safe!
Happy Friday — we hope everyone has a safe weekend.
What your hotel knows about you – NBC Travel Kit
Best ways to carry money while traveling – USA Today
FAA to pilots: Turn off those electronics – CNN Travel
Luggage services delivers bags to your door – ABC News
How do I plan a weekend vacation with kids? – USA Today
10 tips for safe winter driving – Consumer Reports
8 healthy trip tips from Mega-Travelers – Men’s Health
If you’ve been to the Lake of the Ozarks in the summer, you don’t need any nudging to visit again!
Here are 10 reasons why the Lake of the Ozarks is the perfect vacation destination!
1. Gorgeous scenery everywhere you turn.
2. The perfect place to unplug (turn those cell phones off!)
3. RELAXATION. Whether on the dock, in a hammock, or in a calming day spa.
4. LIVE music – all summer long!
5. Kid Friendly – From super water slides to horseback riding, your kid will love it here.
6. Get wet! – Water skiing, boating, and parasailing
7. You can bring your pets along!
8. Endless amounts of State Parks to explore.
9. Cool of in some of the Ozark’s beautiful caves.
10. Satisfy your tastebuds each day you’re at the lake!