Are you looking for a couples getaway or do you have a smaller family?
Blue Gill is the perfect, cozy, and charming cabin for a summer vacation.
Here are 10 reasons why Blue Gill might be the perfect fit for you…
- Need a little more room? Heron House is right next door!
- Ideal for a quiet retreat/getaway
- Stunning views of the lake
- A quaint sitting area to catch up on your reading
- Patio are perfect for watching the wildlife
- WiFi Internet connection (for those who need to stay connected)
- Great fishing on dock and shoreline
- Bed linens and bath towels are provided!
- Plenty of lake activities nearby
What’s the key word in Eagle Crest Retreat, you ask?! REST!!
As you’re making plans for a vacation in 2014, this is one property to keep on your radar. Here are 10 reasons why staying at Eagles Crest is a great choice for your family:
- It has a tiki bar. Enough said.
- Sleeps a whopping 10 people.
- Oh-so-comfy beds — see above.
- Screened-in, cabana-themed porch. Perfect for those long chats at night.
- FULLY equipped kitchen.
- Close to so many lake attractions — theme parks, state parks, caves, golfing, and more!
- Includes a starter packet of detergents, bath soaps, trash bags, toilet paper, and paper towels.
- Giant dock with a diving board (practice your cannonballs!)
- Serene views of the Lake of the Ozarks
- Close to popular restaurants, including H Toad, Frankie & Louie’s, Jolly Roger, etc.
If you didn’t get all of your shopping done during Black Friday or Cyber Monday, you’re not alone.
Even though Christmas is approaching quickly, you still have plenty of time to buy gifts for the ones you love. Here are some tips and tricks to make your holiday shopping more bearable.
(U.S. Navy photo by Chief Mass Communication Specialist Steve Johnson/Released)
The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas can be a frantic one.
The hustle and bustle in stores, along with traffic, can make for a holiday headache that many of us want to avoid.
It’s always important to slow down and remember that this is, in fact, a special season of giving. It’s more than presents under the tree. It’s more than making cookies, cakes, and other delectable treats — although that’s certainly fun!
We wanted to share this story from LakeNewsOnline as a reminder of the importance of giving. And it’s just nice to read some good news for a change!
The School of Osage hosted a district-wide holiday food drive and ended up raising more than 4,000 items. These items will be able to feed 25 families during the Christmas break.
This is such a hopeful sign that the spirit of giving is alive and well. How can you help your neighbors, family, or even strangers this holiday season?
If you know of any local food (or other) drives going on in December, please share in the comments!
December is the season of togetherness, family, and reflecting on all that happened this year.
We’ve so enjoyed having all our guests – that includes you – down to the Lake of the Ozarks!
Even though December isn’t known as the “peak” time at the lake, we’re grateful for those who are making the trek with their families or friends to stay with us. If you’re planning a last minute getaway for 2013, be sure to search for our properties that have fireplaces and/or a hot tub! There’s no better way to stay cozy during your vacation!
Also, the Lake of the Ozarks Convention & Visitor Bureau just put out their list of events happening in and around the lake in December.
Click on the image below to check it out!