If you didn’t get all of your shopping done during Black Friday or Cyber Monday, you’re not alone.
Even though Christmas is approaching quickly, you still have plenty of time to buy gifts for the ones you love. Here are some tips and tricks to make your holiday shopping more bearable.
- Five tips to sharpen your Christmas shopping skills – Better Business Bureau
- 10 tips for online shopping safety this Christmas season – Gwinnett Daily Post
- 20 essential tips for surviving the 2013 holiday season – The News Tribune
- Christmas tree tips: How to keep it from drying out – ABC 15 News
- 5 Tips to Help Moms Avoid the Holiday Blues – hitched
- Finding peace this holiday season – St. George Utah
- Shopping with Young Children: Tips to Keep Your Sanity – beliefnet