What’s the key word in Eagle Crest Retreat, you ask?! REST!!
As you’re making plans for a vacation in 2014, this is one property to keep on your radar. Here are 10 reasons why staying at Eagles Crest is a great choice for your family:
- It has a tiki bar. Enough said.
- Sleeps a whopping 10 people.
- Oh-so-comfy beds — see above.
- Screened-in, cabana-themed porch. Perfect for those long chats at night.
- FULLY equipped kitchen.
- Close to so many lake attractions — theme parks, state parks, caves, golfing, and more!
- Includes a starter packet of detergents, bath soaps, trash bags, toilet paper, and paper towels.
- Giant dock with a diving board (practice your cannonballs!)
- Serene views of the Lake of the Ozarks
- Close to popular restaurants, including H Toad, Frankie & Louie’s, Jolly Roger, etc.