Beer, brats, and the Super Bowl are a combination that just about every man loves.
If you’re looking for some different recipes for the big game this year, we’ve compiled five recipes worth trying. All of them incorporate beer in some way. If you have cooked with beer, you know it can add a richness to whatever dish you’re making.
- Beef & Guinness Stew: Something hearty and heavy. Perfect for before, during or after the game! This stew has everything a man could want — beef & beer.
- Beer-Battered Potato Wedge Recipes: Serve with burgers or a hot ‘n spicy aioli. These crispy, crunchy beer-battered fries are perfect for game day.
- Cheddar Beer Dip with Smoked Sausage: Dips are the perfect dish for Super Bowl Sunday. Throw in a dark beer, such as Guinness, and Tabasco sauce, to give this dip the perfect kick!
- Chipotle Stout Sloppy Joe’s Sliders: Make sure you make plenty of these — because they will be gone in no time!! Ground beef, chipotle peppers, a Chipotle Stout or Porter, and tiny buns. This will for sure be a new Super Bowl favorite!
- Arrogant Bastard Ale Onion Rings: This name is hilarious. But the onion rings are seriously delicious. The batter, laced with Arrogant Bastard Ale, spices, and chipotle chiles, makes for an unforgettable onion ring. Heartburn will be totally worth it!
Do you have any Super Bowl recipes/traditions? Share your recipe with us in the comments!