We might be a little biased, but no matter! There are SO many advantages to staying at a vacation rental home instead of a hotel. Here are our top 5 reasons to choose a vacation rental home for your next vacation:
- The Cozy Factor: Let’s face it. It’s tough to get really comfortable at a hotel. The blankets are often scratchy or the sheets on the bed simply aren’t up to par. The dressers are often small and closet space is questionable. No more feeling cramped…vacation rental homes have MUCH more room!
- Privacy: How many times have you been awake at night, hearing all of the noises coming from other rooms at a hotel? It’s not pleasant! Taking a vacation is all about rejuvenating and getting the best sleep possible. With a vacation rental, you get all of the privacy and peace and quiet that you could want.
- Big Perks: Want to relax in a hot tub? Do some fishing with your kids or grandkids on the dock? Do you want to relax and read while enjoying a gorgeous sunset? These little perks can make a big difference. Sitting on a back porch, sipping your favorite drink sure beats watching a sunset from behind your hotel window!
- Eat In or Eat Out: All of our vacation rental properties come with a fully stocked kitchen. Most families aren’t able to eat out for every meal. So pick some oh-so-easy recipes to make for the whole family, then choose a few nights to eat out at a restaurant. Save money and get a break from cooking!
- Pet-Friendly: What’s a vacation without Fido?! We have several vacation rental homes that are pet friendly. Making memories is just better when you can bring the ENTIRE family.