Are you looking for a couples getaway or do you have a smaller family?
Blue Gill is the perfect, cozy, and charming cabin for a summer vacation.
Here are 10 reasons why Blue Gill might be the perfect fit for you…
- Need a little more room? Heron House is right next door!
- Ideal for a quiet retreat/getaway
- Stunning views of the lake
- A quaint sitting area to catch up on your reading
- Patio are perfect for watching the wildlife
- WiFi Internet connection (for those who need to stay connected)
- Great fishing on dock and shoreline
- Bed linens and bath towels are provided!
- Plenty of lake activities nearby
Private 2nd tier cabin with lake views or Gravois Arm and an open cove.
This charming neat as a pin cabin resides on an open cove (1-mile marker of the Gravois Arm) and is sure to be a favorite retreat for many of our family vacationers. The property includes a shaded lot, patio and shared dock. This cabin is the guest house for the main home – Heron House. Rent the cabin by itself or in conjunction with the main home for larger family gatherings.
This lake front property is shaded with several full size trees. Guests enjoy relaxing on the patio, basking under the trees and watching the passing wildlife. You’ll also have access to the shoreline for swimming and fishing and taking advantage of the shared covered dock, swing and owner provided swim toys for the kids.
The 660 square foot cabin includes air conditioning, heating, satellite TV, DVD, gas grill, phone, all bedding, bath towels, dish towels and iron. The kitchen is fully furnished and includes an efficiency range, microwave, and refrigerator. Other features include weekly trash pick-up, and open parking for up to 2 vehicles.
Click here to book your stay!