Although many people who visit the lake spend time boating and in the outdoors, there’s always those times when the weather doesn’t cooperate or guests need a break from the hot summer sun. A great way to keep guests happy and entertained is to have fun things to do indoor. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- DVD Collection: You don’t have to go out and buy the newest releases, but keep a collection of kids movies and maybe some classics for adults. Family movies are a great option for the whole family to watch. Find DVDs for less on Amazon.com or eBay.
- A Kids Collection: Board games, crayons and coloring books, and assorted card games are great for kids!! Some of the best vacation memories are spent competing in a friendly game of Go Fish or Chutes and Ladders (remember that game?). Believe us, parents will thank you!
- Books: A small book collection of poetry, illustrated books for little ones, or coffee table books of scenic nature scenes are great choices to keep on hand. Have a variety so guests will bound to find something interesting.
- Listening Pleasure: Do you have a stereo system? With everyone having iPods and other audio devices, it’s a good idea to have a cord that will hook up to the stereo system.
- Outside Options: Don’t forget the outside areas! Add some fun yard games like washers, bean bag toss, or horseshoes. Your guests will love it!! The result — happier guests and return renters!