Don’t miss out on the fantastic fireworks shows at the Lake of the Ozarks! Here are 7 spots where you can see them. Courtesy of the Lake West Chamber of Commerce.
Just a few more days of work and then a few days or even a week off for the Fourth of July!! We are gearing up for the Fourth at the Lake of the Ozarks. Here is this week’s Travel Headlines and Tips. Whether you’re coming to the lake or going elsewhere for the holiday, please travel safe and have a great time!
Where to see fireworks at the Lake of the Ozarks – Lake West Chamber
Five great Fourth of July Barbecue games – Yahoo Voices
July 4th Food and Drink Ideas – ABC News
Tips for keeping your suitcase safe – MSNBC Travel Tips
Southwest plans for LIVE TV on planes – Associated Press
10 excellent outdoor adventures for families – USA Today Travel
Boating, barbecuing, relaxing, and enjoying the day with friends in family is what makes the Fourth of July so great. But when the beautiful sun begins to set on the Lake of the Ozarks, there’s only one thing on our mind — fireworks!
In case you were wondering, here are five different ways to see a fantastic fireworks display this Fourth of July at the Lake of the Ozarks. All of these events will take place on July 4th.
- Versailles Fairgrounds: Enjoy the holiday celebration with games, pony rides for the kids, and of course — fireworks at dusk.
- Lake Valley Country Club: Squeeze in 18 holes before the sun goes down. Stick around and enjoy the fireworks display from the comfort of this Ozark’s country club.
- Celebration Cruise Ship: For those who spent the entire day in the hot sun, enjoy the fireworks with one of the most important amenities – air conditioning! This options provides a view that can’t be matched.
- Captain Ron’s: Raise a glass, get some food, and enjoy the fireworks display from one of the lake’s hottest spots.
- Bear Bottom Resort: Your kids or grandkids will thank you big time for taking them to Bear Bottom Resort. They have Missouri’s number 1 and number 2 longest open flume body water slides. After a fun day in the water, sit back and enjoy the fireworks!
Take our word for it — There is no better time to be at the Lake of the Ozarks than during the 4th of July! The fireworks, the cookouts, the boating, and the time spent with family and friends. The time of year to be thankful for everything we have in this nation.
Check out our FIRECRACKER OFFER – We only require a 2 night minimum so come and see the fireworks! And if you book for 4 or more nights, we’ll increase our current extended day discounts by 5% – i.e. 4 night 10%, 5 night 15%, 6 nights 20% and 7 nights 25%. (Different promotion discounts apply for our luxury homes.)
Call now at 1-866-273-2169! Mention this offer and enjoy our FIRECRACKER offer on these properties: