Thank you to EVERYONE who participated in our “That’s Our Pet” photo contest!!
ALL of the submissions had us smiling. So much cuteness to go around.
Nevertheless, there can only be one winner.
With over 1,700 votes cast, the winner of this fall’s Facebook photo contest is Laura Flores, from Kingston, Illinois. You can see her pup, Diesel, below.
We also had four winners, who got at least 30 votes and qualified to win a $50 Pet Voucher to stay with us next year:
- Dirk R., owner of Phineas
- Diane J., owner of Duke
- Nicole W., owner of Lola
- Jazzmine M, owner of Roscoe
Please stay tuned for future contests!! If you’re thinking about taking a vacation next week, please check out all of our properties and give us a call at 1-866-273-2169 if you have ANY questions!
Do you have an adorable pet that is always by your side?
A furry (or not so furry) friend that is with you through good times and bad?
We all LOVE our pets and we want to see the pet that is near and dear to your heart.
Our “That’s Our Pet!” Facebook Photo Contest starts Monday, October 21st!
You’ll have a chance to win a FREE, 2 night stay to one of our MANY pet-friendly, luxurious properties at the Lake of the Ozarks.
Here’s how to Enter:
- Starting October 21st, visit our Facebook page here.
- Upload a photo of your pet!
- You have until 11pm CST on October 27th to submit a photo.
- Beginning on October 28th, IT’S TIME TO VOTE!!
- Rally your friends and family to vote for your pet.
- The photo with the most votes at 7pm CST on Nov. 4th, wins!
But there’s more.
If your photos gets at least 30 votes, you’ll be eligible for a $50 voucher toward one of our pet-friendly properties in 2014.
Now, snap those adorable photos and GET READY!
If you’ve been to the Lake of the Ozarks in the summer, you don’t need any nudging to visit again!
Here are 10 reasons why the Lake of the Ozarks is the perfect vacation destination!
1. Gorgeous scenery everywhere you turn.
2. The perfect place to unplug (turn those cell phones off!)
3. RELAXATION. Whether on the dock, in a hammock, or in a calming day spa.
4. LIVE music – all summer long!
5. Kid Friendly – From super water slides to horseback riding, your kid will love it here.
6. Get wet! – Water skiing, boating, and parasailing
7. You can bring your pets along!
8. Endless amounts of State Parks to explore.
9. Cool of in some of the Ozark’s beautiful caves.
10. Satisfy your tastebuds each day you’re at the lake!
Leaving your beloved dog at home while heading on vacation is hard to do! If you’re staying with us this summer at the Lake of the Ozarks, you can bring Fido along. Our pet-friendly properties include:
There are a few rules to keep in mind if you decide to bring your pet:
- Must be crated when you are gone
- Under a monthly flea and tick treatment
- On a leash when outside
- Make sure to pick up after you pet when out on walks
- No pets on furniture and no wets pets inside
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions about bringing your pet!