Even though the Lake of the Ozarks Bikefest is over and done, there’s still a few events this month that are worth checking out!
– Lake of the Ozarks Air Show: This weekend, September 21st, the sky will be filled with airplanes of all kinds, dipping, spinning, and performing daring aerial, acrobatic feats. The Air Show will take place at the Camdenton Memorial Airport. Admissions is FREE, but there is a $5 charge for parking. There’s also free shuttles from Camdenton Schools. Be sure to bring your lawn chairs and blankets! For more information, be sure to visit www.lakeoftheozarksairshow.com.
– Lake of the Ozarks 2 Dam Days International Flatwater Championship: Sept. 28th & 29th at Bagnell Dam. The FOURTH ANNUAL 2 Dam Days Paddle Marathon on the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks in Central Missouri will be held Sept 28 and 29, 2013. Don’t miss this challenging event. The purpose of the 2DamDays Paddle Marathon is to provide support to LOWA, the citizen-based, non-profit organization dedicated to maintaining the water quality of the Lake of the Ozarks while helping the local economy by publicizing to the world the beauty and recreational aspects of the Lake. Find more information at www.2damdays.org.
If you’re still looking for a place to stay, look no further! Please take a moment to look at all of our vacation rentals and give us a call at 866-273-2169 if you have any questions.
We love the idea of sharing experiences and accommodations at the Lake of the Ozarks. Come stay with us and discover the Lake of the Ozark’s main attractions and hidden wonders.
We encourage you to make the Lake your home during your travels. Stay at any one of these absentee owner properties below and take advantage of their space to spare – and share. By staying at these unique guest properties, you’ll experience the culture of the Lake and see new places under the guidance of Sherry Shippee, your vacation rental manager.
We’ll provide you with a friendliness and homey atmosphere that cannot be found in a hotel. Our owners enjoy sharing what they know about their property, the amenities and decorations inside the home and or condo as well as the Lake of the Ozarks in general.
And as an added benefit when renting these unique owner shared guest accommodations, we’ll stock the home/condo with coffee/teas, fruit and muffins for your morning enjoyment. Just remember to activate the special OFFER CODE when completing your online booking, and enter in the code BREAKFAST.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks!
Select from any of the stunning properties below to take advantage of this great offer!
We know you have many choices when it comes to vacationing at the Lake of the Ozarks.
That’s why we continue to offer personable service and pay attention to every detail so your stay is as comfy as possible.
Sue’s Serenity is a gorgeous, private choice if you’re really looking for a getaway for the family. Here are five reasons to make Sue’s Serenity your next vacation spot:
- Plenty of Shade: Dogwood trees are a staple at the Lake of the Ozarks. Staying here, you’ll be protected from the hottest, sunny day by plenty of Dogwoods towering overhead. When you need a break from the heat, simply throw down a blanket and take a nap in the cool shade.
- Privacy: This wonderful family retreat resides in the middle of a subdivision on a dead end road – offer great privacy for any family retreat. It’s like having the perks of being in the middle of nowhere, but surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the lake.
- What A View: Each bedroom has access to the deck for lakefront viewing. There’s nothing better than stepping out onto the deck in the morning, taking in a deep breath of the freshest air.
- Get Cooking: Sue’s Serenity, like all of our properties, is furnished for normal housekeeping with dishes, cookware, flatware, glasses, grills, and basic appliances. Whether your preference is grilling or making a large feast in the kitchen, we have just what you need to satisfy any family’s taste buds.
- Near the Action: This beautiful property is just 25-30 minutes away from all the Action on the busy side of the Lake – Bagnell Dam, Lake Ozarks, and Osage Beach – via the community bridge. Once you are here plan to take in any number of the Lake’s attractions including state parks, theme parks, cave explorations, golfing, go-karts, theatres, bowling, music, etc.
And one more thing. Take a look at this view. To learn more about Sue’s Serenity, simply click here. Give us a call at 1-866-273-2169 if you have any questions!
Who ever said procrastination doesn’t pay off?! If you want to get away for Memorial Day weekend, this is for you!
Starting at 5pm today (Tuesday), we will honor a 10% last minute reservation for any of our properties for Memorial Weekend (3 night minimum).
When booking online, use the offer code: LEAVENOW. Or you can simply call 1-866-273-2169 to book your reservation.
*Offer good for new reservations (processed 5/21 to 5/23 only) for Memorial Weekend only.
A gorgeous view at Crane Cove Getaway.
There’s still time left!
Our off-season rates usually end on April 30th, but we’ve extended them until May 23rd.
That means you have this weekend and next week to take advantage of this savings. Now is the perfect time to gather up the kids and hit the road for a short getaway.
Here’s an example of how you will save: One of our properties, Hillcrest, is $180 per night in the off-season and can range from $334 – $360 per night between the end of May until early September.
Take a look at our cozy properties and let us know if you have any questions!
We hope to see many of you this summer!