What’s the key word in Eagle Crest Retreat, you ask?! REST!!
As you’re making plans for a vacation in 2014, this is one property to keep on your radar. Here are 10 reasons why staying at Eagles Crest is a great choice for your family:
- It has a tiki bar. Enough said.
- Sleeps a whopping 10 people.
- Oh-so-comfy beds — see above.
- Screened-in, cabana-themed porch. Perfect for those long chats at night.
- FULLY equipped kitchen.
- Close to so many lake attractions — theme parks, state parks, caves, golfing, and more!
- Includes a starter packet of detergents, bath soaps, trash bags, toilet paper, and paper towels.
- Giant dock with a diving board (practice your cannonballs!)
- Serene views of the Lake of the Ozarks
- Close to popular restaurants, including H Toad, Frankie & Louie’s, Jolly Roger, etc.
Welcome to Crane Cove Getaway!
What an amazing family oriented lake front home! This open floor planned property offers lake or garden views from virtually every room. Crane Cove Getaway will quickly become a family favorite destination at the Lake of the Ozarks. The home provides guest with plenty of room inside and outside – 3 great bedrooms, huge lakefront concrete patio (partly shaded), nice landscaping, a grassy yard with mature trees, easy lake access and quiet water, great cove views and an easy paved road drive to the property. READ MORE
We’ve faced a hot summer, but before you know it, the temperatures will cool and we’ll be bundled up and staying in for the winter.
Be sure and get every last drop out of this summer and book your stay to visit the Lake of the Ozarks!
Right now, we’re offering a $50 gift card for a Friday and Saturday night stay or a $75 gift card when you book Friday through Sunday.
Stay 4 nights and we’ll throw in a $125 gift card — Use it for gas, dining at a nice restaurant, or pampering yourself with a visit to the spa!
So, go ahead — take a look at our properties and don’t miss out on this Hot Summer Night special! Give us a call at 866-273-2169 to book your stay or if you have any questions.
*This offer is good for any stay during the month of August and cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts. Excludes Labor Day Weekend. Two night minimum stay required.
What’s summer without an ice-cold cocktail?!
This is one of my favorites — it’s so easy and you only need one!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Gin of your choosing
- Grapefruit juice
- Tonic water
Equal parts of each and mix together. It has quite the kick, but it doesn’t get any more refreshing than this.
Share your favorite summer drink in the comments below!