What’s the key word in Eagle Crest Retreat, you ask?! REST!!
As you’re making plans for a vacation in 2014, this is one property to keep on your radar. Here are 10 reasons why staying at Eagles Crest is a great choice for your family:
- It has a tiki bar. Enough said.
- Sleeps a whopping 10 people.
- Oh-so-comfy beds — see above.
- Screened-in, cabana-themed porch. Perfect for those long chats at night.
- FULLY equipped kitchen.
- Close to so many lake attractions — theme parks, state parks, caves, golfing, and more!
- Includes a starter packet of detergents, bath soaps, trash bags, toilet paper, and paper towels.
- Giant dock with a diving board (practice your cannonballs!)
- Serene views of the Lake of the Ozarks
- Close to popular restaurants, including H Toad, Frankie & Louie’s, Jolly Roger, etc.
This 4 bedroom 2 bath home is spotlessly clean and perfect for any family gather at the Lake! Cove location, screened in porch,giant dock with deep water, diving board and tiki bar.
You’ll arrive at the home and enter though the super clean l-shaped kitchen with dining seating for 6. Beyond the ktchen is the living rom with section seating and a cable TV. Just off the upstairs hallway is a full tub shower bath and two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king size bed and the second bedroom is lakeside with a queen size bed. Back in the living room are stairs leading down to the lower level. There you’ll certainly utilize the leather futon in the sitting area – ideal for reading a book or catching up on the latest news.
If you like the inside offering on this property, you’ll love the outside even more! Everyone will want to spend time in the cabana themed screened in porch with seating for 5. And the lake side upper deck is shaded with a pation dining set for 6. Downstairs is a covered porch with bistro seating for 2.