As they say, the early bird gets the worm!
We hope you’re gearing up for what we anticipate is going to be a LONG spring and summer at the Lake of the Ozarks.
To kick off this season of blooming Dogwoods, boat trips on the lake, and the thawing of pretty much everything, we’re offering a discount to the next 10 people that book a stay at one of our many vacation rental homes!
That’s right! Act quick and you’re looking at a nice savings for your vacation or romantic getaway.
Here’s how it works: The next 10 people who book their stay by phone — 866-273-2169 — will receive a discount toward their stay. Your stay must be for a minimum of three nights, between May 1 to Labor Day 2014. This offer will expire at 5pm on the first day of spring – March 21st!
Act quick and your savings will be significant!
- 1st person to book – $250 off your stay
- 2nd person to book – $225 off your stay
- 3rd person to book – $200 off your stay
- 4th person to book – $175 off your stay
- 5th person to book – $150 off your stay
- 6th person to book – $125 off your stay
- 7th person to book – $100 off your stay
- 8th person to book – $75 off your stay
- 9th person to book – $50 off your stay
- 10th person to book – $25 off your stay
Again, you must book your stay by calling us at 866-273-2169.
Photo credit: Daniel Pettersson
Are you looking for a couples getaway or do you have a smaller family?
Blue Gill is the perfect, cozy, and charming cabin for a summer vacation.
Here are 10 reasons why Blue Gill might be the perfect fit for you…
- Need a little more room? Heron House is right next door!
- Ideal for a quiet retreat/getaway
- Stunning views of the lake
- A quaint sitting area to catch up on your reading
- Patio are perfect for watching the wildlife
- WiFi Internet connection (for those who need to stay connected)
- Great fishing on dock and shoreline
- Bed linens and bath towels are provided!
- Plenty of lake activities nearby
What’s the key word in Eagle Crest Retreat, you ask?! REST!!
As you’re making plans for a vacation in 2014, this is one property to keep on your radar. Here are 10 reasons why staying at Eagles Crest is a great choice for your family:
- It has a tiki bar. Enough said.
- Sleeps a whopping 10 people.
- Oh-so-comfy beds — see above.
- Screened-in, cabana-themed porch. Perfect for those long chats at night.
- FULLY equipped kitchen.
- Close to so many lake attractions — theme parks, state parks, caves, golfing, and more!
- Includes a starter packet of detergents, bath soaps, trash bags, toilet paper, and paper towels.
- Giant dock with a diving board (practice your cannonballs!)
- Serene views of the Lake of the Ozarks
- Close to popular restaurants, including H Toad, Frankie & Louie’s, Jolly Roger, etc.
If you’re staying with us this weekend, be sure to bring an umbrella! A slight chance of showers today and tomorrow. However, the temperatures will be nice, hitting 70 degrees tomorrow.
Looking to stay out of the rain? This is the perfect time of year to check out some of the Lake of the Ozarks’ caves. Find a list of the best local show caves on our website.
Don’t forget: The Enchanted Village of Lights at the Laurie Fairgrounds begins tomorrow.
Book a stay with us between now and January 1st and we’ll make a $20 donation to the display in your name! Simply use the code “LIGHTS” when you book your stay!