It’s so tasty, MON!
It’s true. You don’t need to head to the Caribbean to try the zesty, spicy, kick-in-your mouth flavors of Jamaica.
During your stay with us at the Lake of the Ozarks, head to Gravois Mills (near mile marker 5) to try out The Jerk Shack!
If this is your first Jamaican cuisine experience, be sure to start with the fried plantains. Crispy, crunchy goodness! For the main dish, there’s plenty of meats to choose from, all cooked with a jerk seasoning that will have your tastebuds craving for more. Their famous Jerk Chicken and Dreadlock Jerk Pork are two entrees we’d highly recommend.
Even though the food and drinks are the star of the show, no restaurant at the Lake of the Ozarks makes the top of our list without having a gorgeous view of the lake. Take a look at this photo below to see the view The Jerk Shack has in store.
Are you craving Mexican food and an unforgettable view?
Sunrise Cantina, located in Osage Beach, is one of the best places to go to get a panoramic view of the lake.
Here’s a recent review from one customer:
This restaurant building has been around for as long as I remember, but I have to say that Sunrise Cantina is the best restaurant that has occupied this space. It has a great view of the lake from high above on the cliff and service is great, along with the food. – Gabi, Kansas City
Open for lunch and dinner, this lakeside cantina offers an abundant menu, from classic burritos to lobster and shrimp tacos for those with a more adventurous palate. They also have a full-serviced bar, with a Happy Hour from 3-6pm, Tuesday through Friday.
Sunrise Cantina is located at 264 Sunset Hill Drive in Sunrise Beach, Missouri.
We know you have many choices when it comes to vacationing at the Lake of the Ozarks.
That’s why we continue to offer personable service and pay attention to every detail so your stay is as comfy as possible.
Sue’s Serenity is a gorgeous, private choice if you’re really looking for a getaway for the family. Here are five reasons to make Sue’s Serenity your next vacation spot:
- Plenty of Shade: Dogwood trees are a staple at the Lake of the Ozarks. Staying here, you’ll be protected from the hottest, sunny day by plenty of Dogwoods towering overhead. When you need a break from the heat, simply throw down a blanket and take a nap in the cool shade.
- Privacy: This wonderful family retreat resides in the middle of a subdivision on a dead end road – offer great privacy for any family retreat. It’s like having the perks of being in the middle of nowhere, but surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the lake.
- What A View: Each bedroom has access to the deck for lakefront viewing. There’s nothing better than stepping out onto the deck in the morning, taking in a deep breath of the freshest air.
- Get Cooking: Sue’s Serenity, like all of our properties, is furnished for normal housekeeping with dishes, cookware, flatware, glasses, grills, and basic appliances. Whether your preference is grilling or making a large feast in the kitchen, we have just what you need to satisfy any family’s taste buds.
- Near the Action: This beautiful property is just 25-30 minutes away from all the Action on the busy side of the Lake – Bagnell Dam, Lake Ozarks, and Osage Beach – via the community bridge. Once you are here plan to take in any number of the Lake’s attractions including state parks, theme parks, cave explorations, golfing, go-karts, theatres, bowling, music, etc.
And one more thing. Take a look at this view. To learn more about Sue’s Serenity, simply click here. Give us a call at 1-866-273-2169 if you have any questions!
This family oriented private home sits on a private point (7-mile marker) overlooking the main channel and Gravois Arm and is the guesthouse to the Crownview Villa. The home is two stories, with three bedrooms, and two baths.
The main floor consists of a living room with a flat screen TV and sofa sleeper (queen size), dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms (1 queen and 1 full), full bath with shower, concrete front porch with a swing, and wooden deck with outdoor furniture. The lower level (outside accessibility only – no internal stairs) contains two beds (queen and full), TV and game table, full bath with shower, and laundry room.
This special property offers guest spectacular views of the lake, excellent fishing, and fantastic Ozark’s morning sunrises for early risers. This “quiet side” retreat is 25-30 minutes away from all the action on the other side of the Lake – Bagnell Dam, Lake Ozarks, and Osage Beach – via the community bridge.