Above is the forecast for this weekend, in case you’re staying with us this weekend.
We know you’re all busy, so here are some articles about events and other local Lake of the Ozark news. Enjoy and have a safe, relaxing weekend!
If you’re spending your Labor Day weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks, there will be no shortage of warmth and sunshine.
Perfect for renting a boat, exploring a local cave, or barreling down some of the best water slides in the country!
Some tips to keep in mind this weekend:
- Stay hydrated: With temperatures in the upper 90’s, be sure to have a cooler full of ice and bottled water. The heat can sneak up on you if you’re not careful!
- Wear Sunscreen: There’s nothing worse than spending your vacation fried from a bad sunburn. Apply sunscreen at least every few hours. Do your best to find some shade every now and then, whether a canopy on a boat or relaxing under some trees.
- Mix It Up: It’s always nice to balance out your trip: Spent a good amount of time on the lake, enjoying the outdoors, then head indoors for some air conditioning in the evening.
Don’t miss out on the fabulous fireworks displays this Sunday. Here’s also another roundup of weekend activities.
We hope everyone has a safe, relaxing, and happy Labor Day Weekend! Make the last days of summer count!
Don’t miss out on one last fireworks hurrah at the Lake of the Ozarks!
Here are four spots to watch fireworks on Sunday, September 1st. The fireworks begin at dusk.
- Tan-Tar-A Resort – Click to learn more
- Celebration Cruises – Call for Reservations: 573-480-3212
- Tropic island Cruises – Call for Reservations: 573-348-0083
- Lodge of Four Seasons – Lodge of Four Seasons
As always — if you’re staying with us over the Labor Day weekend holiday, be sure check out our Lake of the Ozarks Local Area Guide for activities for couples, a women’s weekend, or fun for the entire family.
Who ever said procrastination doesn’t pay off?! If you want to get away for Memorial Day weekend, this is for you!
Starting at 5pm today (Tuesday), we will honor a 10% last minute reservation for any of our properties for Memorial Weekend (3 night minimum).
When booking online, use the offer code: LEAVENOW. Or you can simply call 1-866-273-2169 to book your reservation.
*Offer good for new reservations (processed 5/21 to 5/23 only) for Memorial Weekend only.
Are you staying with us this weekend or know a friend or relative who is?
Here are some of the must-attend events worth checking out!
63rd Annual Dogwood Festival, April 18-20: Fun for the family, featuring, among other activities: crafts; pageants; food; entertainment; a parade; a golf tournament; a fish fry; and a carnival. Please visit the website for details, locations and schedules. Get more details here.
In-Water Boat Show, April 19-21: The In-Water Boat Show, sponsored by the Lake of the Ozarks Marine Dealers Association, allows you to see a variety of boats, including new cruisers, performance boats, runabouts, and personal watercraft. The show is held at Dog Days Bar and Grill; 19 mile-marker by water. Get more details here.
Big Bass Bash Fishing Tournament, April 20-21: The Big Bass Bash on the Lake of the Ozarks has grown to become one of the Midwest’s largest amateur bass fishing tournaments. More than $150,000 in cash prizes, including a grand prize of $41,500 to the angler who hauls in the heaviest bass of the weekend. More information here.