The Lake of the Ozarks Shootout kicks off this Friday, August 16th and ends on August 25th.
This is the 25th anniversary of the Shootout and is expected to bring in a crowd of 100,000 spectators to the lake. According to Fox KRBK-TV, The Shootout “is the largest unsanctioned boat race in the United States”.
We decided to put together some helpful links so you don’t miss a thing!
- NEW Highway 54 Expressway Map
- Download your own Lake of the Ozarks Area-Wide Map
- How to get to Captain Ron’s
THE SHOOTOUT EVENTS
- Lake of the Ozarks Shottout Schedule of Events
- How to Watch the Races
- Golf Tournament at Old Kinderhook – August 18th
- Treasure Hunt at Captain Ron’s – August 19th
- PWC Dam Poker Run – August 20th
- Shootout Street Party – August 21st
- Make-A-Wish Rides – August 22nd
- Stereo Shootout – August 22nd
- Live and Silent Benefit Auction – August 22nd at 7:30pm
- Poker Run – August 23rd
WHERE TO EAT
- Funlake.com – Lake of the Ozarks Dining List
- Our Restaurant Picks
- Lake of the Ozarks Restaurant Reviews – TripAdvisor.com
WHERE TO SHOP
WHERE TO STAY