We want to welcome all of the Missouri Patriot Guard riders to the Missouri Patriot Guard Motorcycle Rally at the Lake of the Ozarks this June! It’s a beautiful time of year to be at the lake!
If you need comfortable lodging and plenty of room to park your motorcycles, we have many vacation rental homes just for you.
Take a moment to browse our vacation rental properties here and don’t hesitate to give us a call with any questions — 866-273-2169.
Also, if you book online, instantly save 5% when you book between June 27 – July 4th. Use the code: RALLY to save!
We might be a little biased, but no matter! There are SO many advantages to staying at a vacation rental home instead of a hotel. Here are our top 5 reasons to choose a vacation rental home for your next vacation:
- The Cozy Factor: Let’s face it. It’s tough to get really comfortable at a hotel. The blankets are often scratchy or the sheets on the bed simply aren’t up to par. The dressers are often small and closet space is questionable. No more feeling cramped…vacation rental homes have MUCH more room!
- Privacy: How many times have you been awake at night, hearing all of the noises coming from other rooms at a hotel? It’s not pleasant! Taking a vacation is all about rejuvenating and getting the best sleep possible. With a vacation rental, you get all of the privacy and peace and quiet that you could want.
- Big Perks: Want to relax in a hot tub? Do some fishing with your kids or grandkids on the dock? Do you want to relax and read while enjoying a gorgeous sunset? These little perks can make a big difference. Sitting on a back porch, sipping your favorite drink sure beats watching a sunset from behind your hotel window!
- Eat In or Eat Out: All of our vacation rental properties come with a fully stocked kitchen. Most families aren’t able to eat out for every meal. So pick some oh-so-easy recipes to make for the whole family, then choose a few nights to eat out at a restaurant. Save money and get a break from cooking!
- Pet-Friendly: What’s a vacation without Fido?! We have several vacation rental homes that are pet friendly. Making memories is just better when you can bring the ENTIRE family.
Happy April, everyone!!
Here’s a friendly reminder to keep an eye out for those tricksters and pranksters at home or at your office. It is April Fool’s Day, after all.
We hope you’re gearing up for another beautiful, spring, summer, and fall at the Lake of the Ozarks!
With winter FINALLY behind us, all you have to do is book your next stay and bask in the beauty and relaxation that the lake provides.
If you’re heading to the Lake of the Ozarks this month, here’s a list of some activities worth checking out!
Congratulations to the Lake of the Ozarks’ own Bridal Cave!
They were recently named, by Glamour Magazine, in their article, “Unique Wedding Venues: 10 Crazy, Awesome, and Unexpected Places to Say “I Do”.
Here’s what Glamour had to say about Bridal Cave:
Wedding Venue Idea: Get Married in a Cave:Brides who long for stalactites in their wedding decor can book Bridal Cave in the Ozarks of Missouri. Native American legend has it that a couple first married here in the early 1800s. More than 2,500 couples have done so since then. One pair even flew from St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands to be married in the Bridal Cave because beach weddings in their own paradise seemed too familiar and ordinary.
Photo Credit: VisitMo.com
As they say, the early bird gets the worm!
We hope you’re gearing up for what we anticipate is going to be a LONG spring and summer at the Lake of the Ozarks.
To kick off this season of blooming Dogwoods, boat trips on the lake, and the thawing of pretty much everything, we’re offering a discount to the next 10 people that book a stay at one of our many vacation rental homes!
That’s right! Act quick and you’re looking at a nice savings for your vacation or romantic getaway.
Here’s how it works: The next 10 people who book their stay by phone — 866-273-2169 — will receive a discount toward their stay. Your stay must be for a minimum of three nights, between May 1 to Labor Day 2014. This offer will expire at 5pm on the first day of spring – March 21st!
Act quick and your savings will be significant!
- 1st person to book – $250 off your stay
- 2nd person to book - $225 off your stay
- 3rd person to book - $200 off your stay
- 4th person to book - $175 off your stay
- 5th person to book - $150 off your stay
- 6th person to book - $125 off your stay
- 7th person to book - $100 off your stay
- 8th person to book - $75 off your stay
- 9th person to book - $50 off your stay
- 10th person to book – $25 off your stay
Again, you must book your stay by calling us at 866-273-2169.
Photo credit: Daniel Pettersson
As the days get longer and we inch even closer to Spring — just 9 days away — it’s time to get out your fishing poles and head to the Lake of the Ozarks!
The Kansas City Star recently wrote about where the fish will be biting in 2014.
The Lake of the Ozarks made the cut for several types of fish, including:
- Largemouth Bass
- White Bass
photo credit: Fishingman1
Are you thinking about heading to the Lake of the Ozarks in March?
FunLake.com has a list of events going on this month.
Besides March Madness and St. Patrick’s Day, there’s always something to see or do at the lake.
Click on the image below for a full listing of events.